Red over Red

Red over Red

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh, Brave New World...


Hey, this self-publishing stuff is fun! The new book, first one I've tried to publish myself, is out and getting some great feedback (example of feedback" "Did the guy who took the cover photo do it by accident after stabbing himself in the foot?")

Not quite sure why I'm finding this so exciting. I've published seventeen books in the traditional manner. I guess one advantage is that I can go to my account on-line and see how many copies have sold, which is more direct feedback than you could ever get with a publisher. Another, I suppose, is having so much control over the process. Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it. Reminds me of driving the golf cart at Maine Maritime Museum. I'm not sure why for a guy who drives a real car every day driving a golf cart is so much fun. It just is.

This self publishing thing would be even more fun if everyone who has not yet bought a copy rushes out and does so immediately. That can be accomplished by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Well that is just a fantastic cover. And I'm enjoying what's inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hey, I enjoyed your blog as well, and "Followed" or "Membered" or whatever one does with a blog.

    ReplyDelete